top of page


Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship

Canadian permanent residents or citizens (over 18 years of age) can apply for family reunification immigration with their parents or grandparents. The guarantor (or spouse) needs to meet the minimum family income standard. The application method of this category changes frequently, please contact our consultant for the latest information.

Spousal Sponsorship

As permanent residents or citizens of Canada, those over the age of 18 can apply for legally married or common-law spouses and their children to immigrate through the family class. Whether the applicant currently lives in Canada or abroad.

Super VISA

Parents and grandparents of permanent residents and citizens of Canada can apply for this temporary resident visa. It is valid for 10 years and they can live in Canada for up to 5 years each time.


Contact Us

For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Our team is here to help.
Get the answers and support that you need.

bottom of page