top of page

H-1B work visa

H-1B work visa

The H-1B visa is for applicants who wish to engage in prearranged specialized technical employment in the United States. Applicants are required to have a bachelor's degree or above (or equivalent) in the professional field in which they are preparing to work. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will review the applicant’s employment background and personal qualifications to determine whether they meet the professional skills requirements. The applicant's employer is required to submit a labor status application form to the U.S. Department of Labor, including the terms of the contract between the employer and the employer. H-1B visa holders can work in the United States for three years and can then extend for another three years. If the visa holder's status has not been changed by the end of the six-year period, he must leave the United States.

​Application Conditions

Anyone who intends to apply for an H-1B visa must meet the following five conditions before applying

1. Professional degree applicants are professionals with a university professional degree or above or work experience equivalent to university professional level.  


2. Obtaining employment from a U.S. employer requires obtaining employment from a qualified U.S. employer and working in the United States. In an H-1B petition, the employer must be the filing applicant.

3. The job obtained by the professional job applicant must be “professional”. Applicants who are professionals with a professional university degree are not eligible if the job they obtain is non-professional.

4. The job must be consistent with the applicant’s background. The applicant’s work background must be consistent with the job being obtained.

5. Employers who apply to the Department of Labor must file Form ETA-9035, the “Labor Status Application Form,” with the Department of Labor and be approved.


For further Inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Our professional team is here to help.
Get the answers and support you need.

Contact Us

bottom of page