top of page



The Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) decides refugee claims that are made in Canada. Once a Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) officer or immigration officer decides the claim is eligible, a claimant must prove to the IRB that they’re either a Convention refugee or a person in need of protection.​

Please contact our professional for the solution to your needs.

Contact Us

For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Our team is here to help.
Get the answers and support that you need.

bottom of page